- 985,160 hits
- Interesting Gacha
- Game Design Information from Amy Jo Kim
- New Trailer Video for Double Star Game
- Winners from Google Play Indie Games Festival
- New Indie Corner on Google Play
- The Superbook: an Interesting Idea
- Double Star in Indie Corner on Google Play
- Alien Commander to Appear in Rocket Rascal
- Improved Double Star
- Tutorial: How to Implement In-app Billing in Android - Part 1
- Android Images With Clickable Areas - Part 1
- Tutorial: How to Implement In-app Billing in Android – Part 2
- Multitouch Panning and Zooming Examples for Android
- Moving Views In Android - Part 2, Drag and Drop
- How to Export and Import Android Virtual Devices
- How To Build A Simple Help Screen in Android
- Android Rotate and Scale Bitmap Example
- Drag-Drop for Android GridView (V4)
Tagsandroid app authentication best practices css dashboard demo double-star drag-drop emulator example fragment game game board game design gomoku google google accounts google play gwt gwt-presenter how-to images in-app billing in-app purchase Indie Games inspiring iphone iphone app java keyboard lessons learned mvp mvp example pan performance space space-war splash sst test touch trek Tridroid tutorial ui ui thread update video zoom
Tag Archives: app
The Alien Commander character in Double Star is making a guest appearance in the upcoming Rocket Rascal game from Brian Sowers at Animal Farm Creations. Rocket Rascal is expected to be out in early July. It is an action/arcade style game that features characters from other games. …
Here’s what the Alien Commander looks like in Rocket Rascal. … Continue reading
Many of you know that I have been working on an Android game. Well, it took me almost 4 years, but it’s finally done. Yay!
The game is called Double Star. It is a space war game — you against the aliens. The game is turn-based, which means you get a turn, then the aliens get a turn. It’s not a game where your reaction time matters. Here’s a little preview video:
Double Star is available in the Google Play store. Continue reading
Here are a few screenshots from the latest beta release of my Double Star game for Android. Double Star is a turn-based space war game in which you must first stop the alien invasion and then search the stars to find their home world and destroy it. … Double Star is available now for Android phones and tablets. To install the beta test version of the Double Star game, do one of the following: … Continue reading
Double Star is a turn-based space war game for Android. The most recent version of the app now supports saving game progress in the cloud. This gives players: (a) game play across multiple devices; and (b) restoring progress after reinstallation. Continue reading
Beta test continues for the Double Star app for Android. …
Double Star is a turn-based, single player, space war game. In the game, you command a powerful starship. You must first save our planet from the invasion. Then you search the galaxy for the home world of the invaders so you can destroy them once and for all.
… To install the Double Star game, do one of the following:
(1) If you have a Google id, join the Double Star Google group.
(2) If you are in Google+, join the Double Star community.
The latest version of Double Star, an Android space war app, allows you to set game difficulty on the Settings screen. In the EASY game, there are fewer alien starships, and the enemy are less aggressive. Continue reading
The latest Double Star release provides the full game experience: (1) training at the academy; (2) saving our planet from the alien invasion; (3) searching the galaxy for the enemy home world. Twenty levels are available for play. There are mysteries, challenges, and rewards along the way.
If you have not moved over to the new Double Star community, here is the link: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/113741436953313178716
For more about the app, see the earlier blog article on Double Star. Continue reading