- 976,663 hits
- New Trailer Video for Double Star Game
- Winners from Google Play Indie Games Festival
- New Indie Corner on Google Play
- The Superbook: an Interesting Idea
- Double Star in Indie Corner on Google Play
- Alien Commander to Appear in Rocket Rascal
- Improved Double Star
- More on the Thirty Second Hook
- Double Star game for Android
- Tutorial: How to Implement In-app Billing in Android - Part 1
- Android Images With Clickable Areas - Part 1
- Multitouch Panning and Zooming Examples for Android
- Horizontal Scrolling Pages of Images in Android
- How To Build A Simple Help Screen in Android
- Moving Views In Android - Part 2, Drag and Drop
- Android Rotate and Scale Bitmap Example
- How To Build A Dashboard User Interface In Android
- Drag-Drop for an Android GridView
Tagsandroid app authentication best practices css dashboard demo double-star drag-drop emulator example fragment game game board game design gomoku google google accounts google play gwt gwt-presenter how-to images in-app billing in-app purchase Indie Games inspiring iphone iphone app java keyboard lessons learned mvp mvp example pan performance space space-war splash sst test touch trek Tridroid tutorial ui ui thread update video zoom
Author Archives: Bill Lahti
Game designers, you might get some ideas for games and techniques here: Google Play Indie Games Festival.
It’s interesting that most things you think about turn into games. Not two months ago, I was thinking about orbits and gravity after reading a sci-fi book. The book was Seven Eves by Neal Stephenson. One of the apps winners was a puzzle game about orbits. Continue reading
A new version of the Indie Corner is coming out on Google Play. This section of the Play store features games from small, independent developers. The latest batch of games looks like it has some good ones in it.
I’d like to call your attention to Rocket Rascal, a new game from The Animal Farm Creations. It’s a fun game with a unique look and feel. Take a look here: Rocket Rascal on Google Play. Continue reading
I don’t know if you’ve seen the Superbook announcement yet. It looks really interesting.
The Superbook is from Andromium. Basically, it looks like you use it to turn your Android phone or tablet into a laptop. For $99, you end up with what feels like an Android laptop.
“The Superbook os a plug-and-play device that turns your smartphone into a complete laptop. Just connect your smartphone to any Superbook, and get the same computing experience no matter where you go — never sync or upgrade your laptop again.” …
You can get more details about this new product on the Superbook Kickstarter page. As you will see on their Kickstarter page, they are off to a good start. Continue reading
My Double Star game is in the new Indie Corner section of games on Google Play. The Indie Corner is a new section where they feature games from small, independent game developers. … Take a look: https://play.google.com/store/apps/collection/promotion_3001ed4_indie_corner?hl=en Continue reading
The Alien Commander character in Double Star is making a guest appearance in the upcoming Rocket Rascal game from Brian Sowers at Animal Farm Creations. Rocket Rascal is expected to be out in early July. It is an action/arcade style game that features characters from other games. …
Here’s what the Alien Commander looks like in Rocket Rascal. … Continue reading
If you are having trouble finishing the really difficult levels (5, 9, 11), the new version of Double Star should help. Get version 1.1.1 from the Google Play Store. See https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wglxy.starship Continue reading