I gave a presentation on August 7 to my local Android developers’ Meetup group, Tridroid. The presentation was on in-app purchases. The following topics were covered:
- In-App Purchases example: Trivial Drive
- Different revenue models for apps
- In-App Billing for Android
- What you should consider for in-app purchases
- How in-app purchases are handled in other apps (Angry Birds, Temple Run, Candy Crush Saga)
- In-app purchases in Double Star
- How many in-app items should you have?
- How do you call the player’s attention to them?
- Pricing considerations
- How to implement In-App Billing
- TrivialDrive example app
- Adapting example to your own app
Download. If you’d like to download the presentation, click here:
Some slides from the presentation are included below.